Who is Charter Plastics?
Charter Plastics is a manufacturer of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe for potable water, reclaimed water, sewer, geothermal, gas, irrigation, and industrial applications.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and specifications. Charter products meet or exceed the industry’s highest standards for quality and durability.
Our product line includes pipe for:
- Potable Water Wells, Service and Distribution
- Oil and Gas – Production, Gathering, Service and Distribution
- Sanitary Sewer, Forced Main and Wastewater
- Geothermal Heat Exchange Systems
- Reclaimed Water Distribution and Service
- Rehabilitation Projects
- Industrial Applications
- Irrigation Applications
ME, NH, VT, MA, RI
Browse Product Families
Featured Product -
Polypropylene PP-RCT Pipe
It is lightweight, easy to handle and provides contractors with a more cost-effective installation option than traditional metal piping systems like copper, steel and stainless.
PP-RCT does not rust or corrode and it resists scale providing Asset Owners and Facility Maintenance Groups with leak-free, no-maintenance, consistently performing piping option.